Monday, May 16, 2011

Last Day of PFW Holiday 2011

It's Sunday and it's the 8th day of PFW and we would definitely don't want to miss it. My boyfriend and I heard mass first at Our Lady of Fatima Parish in Philamlife Village Las Pinas before heading to the fashion show.
Since we had a monochromatic themed outfit yesterday, we decided to go colored today. For my outfit, I wore an F21 floral dress paired with a maong wedges from Payless and a Navy Blue With floral design candy bag from The Ramp. As fot my accessories, most of them were thrifted and some were just gifts from families and friends. I added a pinch of blue accent to my outfit (through my accessories, bag, wedges) to match my boyfriend's F21 longsleeves.



For my accessories - it's a beaded Sunday for me! ;p









We arrived in SMX at around 5:15 in the afternoon. We stopped by the Travel Cafe Philippines to grab sonethong to drink and luckily saw one of the fashion bloggers, Patricia Prieto. :) While waiting for the guests registration to start, we thought of something to do that would eat up our time - pose n' shoot.:)


When people started to line up for Penshoppe's show, we started moving as well. After sometime, we were already the first in the line (excited lang, haha!). While on the line, we saw some fashion bloggers (camille co, laureen uy and kryz uy) and celebrities (pokwang, solenn). We were able to enter the function hall at around 7:30 in the evening. Fortunately, we still got seats for us.:) I can say that the Penshoppe fashion show was one of the most attended shows in this season's PFW. Divine Lee was also there! Penshoppe models walked in. They had a fabulous entrance!







Drinks were also given out at their mini bar near the entrace. They served champaigne and iced tea.


After the show, we felt starved and decided to have dinner at Sbarro in SM Mall of Asia. As we got in our way down SMX, we saw Anne Curtis. Almost everyone says she's very pretty, and even prettier in person, we'll theyre just so right. She will model fot Louie Mamengo's show. And that's it for today. T'was tiring but the shows were great! I am looking forward for the next season collections of PFW. Hope to have invites next time.:)




♥,
Lara
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...