Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What We Wore for last PFW

I already blogged about our PFW last days experience and this entry will be more of what we (my boyfriend & I) wore during those days. For our first day in PFW, we went for "the monochromatic couple". We wore clothes with shades of black, white and gray.

For my outfits...
Day1 - Saturday, May 14-2011 (Candie's & Ford)


...and here are details:

black laced blazer (Lady Gaga inspired,haha!) and a white intimate which I just bought from a department store's ladies section



Forever21 Black & White skirt



black handbag from my aunt



and Steve Madden black heels


When it comes to accessories, I consider myself as a "thrift-ista". I love finding unique accessories in stores where I can have them in a very low price. I like the feeling of "having a very good buy". Here are some photos of the accessories I wore that day:








Day2 - Sunday, May 15-2011 (Penshoppe)


floral laced dress from Forever21



floral + striped navy blue sling bag from The Ramp Crossings


and lastly, for my accessories...




maong wedges from Payless Shoe Source








For Third's (my boyfriend) outfit:
Day1 - Saturday, May 14-2011 (Candie's & Ford)


he had a merger black hoodie and a Bench gray camiso V-neck as intimate

Folded & Hung dark brown skinny pants, People Are People gray casual sneakers and his everyday Victorinox black rubber watch


Day2 - Sunday, May 15-2011 (Penshoppe)


he was wearing a blue and green plaid longsleeves from Forever21 and Wade black leather shoes


That's all! :)


♥s,
Lara
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...