Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Trinket Shop

I have my online shop over a year ago and I sell different items such as accessories for women & men, shoes, clothes, etc. For my initial products back in 2010, I made handmade polymer clay items like necklaces, earrings, keychains and even pins. (see sample item photos below)



Next, I sold vintage accessories (necklaces, bangles, rings).






I am also selling clothes and TOMS footwear for men and women.





And now, my boyfriend and I are trying on couple items. As a start, we are now selling these cute lunch boxes with free toothbrush cases. These are best for high school and college students who are bringing their baons to school.




And for our next items, we are coming up with cool and unique ballers for everyone! Watch out for them this coming months!
Visit The Trinket Shop online now! Click these links: facebook & multiply.


♥s,

Lara
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...