Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm Shoe In Love x Say Gee Photobooth

Last July 9 2011, the much-awaited shoe bazaar took place. It was originally scheduled last June 25 to 26 2011, then it was moved due to the bad weather. Anyhoo, here are a sneak-peek of the different store that join the said event.


Virtual Mae


The Ramp


So Fab


Charles and Keith


Hush Puppies


Chicify


Flipitz


me on Five by Five store


him inquiring on the pair that he got interested in :)


Gold Dot



shoe cakes ♥


I got nail polish from Elianto for only P60, wow!


freedom wall


Gold Dot


After roaming around for about 1 hour, these are what I got.





2 lovely pairs from So Fab


and a blue-green nailpolish from Elianto with a free green nailpolish


Say Gee Photobooth was also there to capture the beautiful faces of those who went into the bazaar. And here are our photos...











The photo quality is nice :) You may visit this link for more info regarding their offers/promos.

We've gone to MOA to make habol of the mid-year sale and this was what I got


a convertible light brown slacks from F&H for only P400


And for my outfit on this day, this was what I wore:


I just really missed shopping due to my new schedule in life (Europe shift) that's why I really love going into bazaars. :)

♥s,
Lara
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...