Monday, July 11, 2011

Red & Blue + Moo

It has been a long time since I last updated my blog. Well, I think I'm in the process of adjusting myself from being a tambay-fresh-gradaute (while hunting for a job) to a full-time working person. But anyhoo, I would like to share I went on my typical office-day last July 6.:) I went on color blocking with a navy blue raffled sleeves tee and my favorite plain red skirt. To break the block, I wore an animal printed cover-up (which comes in a dominant white and black spot details). I also wore the wedges Third has given me months ago (yes, it's my favorite!) to make my legs look thinner.:)



And for my accesorries, I just wore 2 colored floral bangles - all from Singapore (pasalubong from my labidabs!).:)

♥s,
Lara


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...