Wednesday, July 13, 2011

TGIF x 6th Love Month

It's Friday, yey!(late reaction for last Friday) We know guys that for working people like me, Friday is the most awaited day of the week - for some it's time to gimik and for some it's time to rest after a long week of work. Anyway, this was how I look last Friday (July 8, 2011). I went color blocking again with a mustard yellow top and a royal blue skirt. Since that was a rainy Friday, I also added my dad's old maong (huge) polo to my outfit. I just tied it on the two middle tips to make it look smaller.




It was also the 8th of the month so it's Third and I's 6th love month. :) We had pedicure at Nailfiles near DLSU-Manila before feading to my office. Then, we spent dinner at Old Vine Grille and had our dessert in Sol Gelato (all in Venice Piazza, McKinley Hill, Taguig).







That's all, thank you, bow! :)

♥s,
Lara
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...